I always like doing my part to save the environment.
Mum made these christmas trees using old magazines. She learned it from workplace. Aren't they beautiful?
HOW TO MAKE (courtesy of Just Like Martha)
What you need:
- Old Magazines
- Ornaments; homemade or store-bought (optional)
1. The size of your tree will depend on the thickness and size of your magazine.
2. Open the cover then take the first page and fold it over like the picture below. Make sure you press the crease really well.
3. Then just fold it over again like below. Your first 'tree fold' is nearly finished.
4. Then just fold the bottom bit up.
5. Then turn the page and start all over again. You have to do this for every page of the magazine.
6. Then at the end, rip off the outside cover of the magazine and there you have it your very own recycled Christmas tree!
7. If you like, you can add its very own decorations or star.
(For us, we put a cup below it and also added ornaments on it for extra B*L*I*N*K!)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!