Product Descriptions :
Prevention and reduction of stretch marks. The appearance of stretch marks is related to the loss of elasticity of the skin.
- Concentrated shea butter, complex of vegetable oil and silicon by-product.
- Vegetable oil complex rich in essential fatty acids : Soften the skin and protects it from free radicals
- Silicon by product : Improves the flexibility of elastic fibres and regenerates elastin and collagen
- It works for me - I'm stretch marks-free!
- Expensive - Retail Price is RM75
I bought it at Modern Mum @ Gurney Plaza with a 20% discount if I remember correctly. You can also purchase it online through Little Whiz.
It comes with a heavy price tag retailing at RM75 for a 200ml bottle.
The manual recommend users to apply twice daily, but I only usually only apply once a day. With once a day application (and many 'missed' days as well) , a 200ml bottle can lasts me more than 3 months! ;P
I bought 3 bottles but I could not finish using the last bottle.
I find it a bit oily upon application. But then once it dries up, it is no more oily and leaves a pleasant smell.
They actually have different cream/oil under the same brand, such as Matern Bust Care, Matern Post-partum Skin Care, etc but I did not buy them. I use the same Matern Stretch Marks Cream for my tummy, thighs, buttocks, breasts, etc...
It is pricey you know!
Most important of all is that it works for me - I am a stretch marks-free mum SO FAR! ;D