Yiu-Shern's 4 weeks Millestone
-Yiu-Shern became more vocal starting last week.
Besides crying to get our attention, he started cooing, gurgling and grunting..mostly to himself though.
-His head/neck is is real steady now. He can heave his head up momentarily while lying flat on his stomach.
-His legs are also very strong and he started to use them to kick real hard when he is angry.
-Still having breastmilk jaundice - masih kuning!
-Took his BCG jab at his 1st month visit to the paed on 7 July 2009
Shern's growth measurement:
Age - 1 month @ 7 July 2009
Weight - 4.6 kg
Length/Height - 53 cm
Head Circumference - 37 cm
As the saying goes 'sleeping like a baby'....
Having fun on his Activity Playmat
(This playmat actually kept him quiet for a longer period...phew... )
- No more nipple crack/sore because they are already hardened and can withstand my vigorous sucker baby.
- Feeling less tensed and getting used to being a mummy by now.
- Am glad that Peter is actually QUITE a GOOD daddy :)
- Proud that I can handle almost everything of Yiu-Shern's - from changing diapers to bathing, etc
- Starting to express out my milk for storage - only can express 4-5oz per 3 hour sitting...little?
- Went to Gurney Plaza for the first time and felt like 'I Juz Got Out of Jail'......ecstatic!!! (ended up buying Yiu-Shern's stuff ;)