Many friends tell me 'wow...so fast your baby is so big already...time flies..'
But to me time crawled by lately.
It is very tiring to take care of Yiu-Shern. I mean, he wants like 24/7 of my time.
I hardly have time for anything else - I miss baking. I miss scrapbooking. I miss reading. I miss going out. I even miss cleaning my house.
My hands are aching. My back is aching. My whole body aches actually.
It is such a sacrifice taking care of him.
However, my heart melts everytime I see him looking at me.
I get so much satisfaction when I see:
- Shern suckling my breast happily
- Shern's contented face after his bath
- Shern's crying stop after I pick him up
- Shern's happy face after I change his wet diapers
- Shern sleeping like a baby in my arms
See how much my baby boy has grown...
day 43 - 18 July 2009