Shern is 13 months, 2 weeks and 5 days old today. I just realized that it has been quite awhile since his last monthly updates. Well, I suddenly feel like updating Shern's CURRENT achievement.
What can I say? I'm a proud mummy. And I find all his antics and gestures all a huge milestone :)
As of today, Shern can:
- walk quite well now - about 20-30 steps, although not that stable yet.
- only say 1 recognized word, which is "mum mum" which means 'eat' in baby language.
- wave his hand for 'bye-bye'.
- thump his hand on his chest to show 'scared-scared'.
- shows 'Good' with his index finger up instead of his thumb.
- look up the ceiling and point to the fan when I ask him 'Where is the fan?'
- sometimes can identify the 'clock' in our house as well.
- twist his wrist from left to right indicating 'No more' whenever his favourite VCD ends, or when his food is finished.
- clap his hands when you sing 'If you're happy and you know it clap your hands'.
- dance by bending his knees/shaking his butt when there is music, preferable music with beat.
- point to 'daddy', 'mummy', 'yee-yee', 'yee-pho', 'kong-kong', 'pho-pho' when we ask for them.
- look up in the sky/out the window when we ask 'Where is the bird?'
- whenever he catch hold of a ball, his instinct is to throw the ball onto the floor.
- whenever kong-kong turned on the ESPN channel to watch soccer, Shern will lift his leg up in the air to kick the imaginary ball.
- loves his books and can point to pictures of the books such as 'flowers', 'dog', 'ball', 'bird'.
- loves cars and always push/wheels them on the floor.
- feed himself when given finger foods such as pieces of bread or Cheerios.
- still refuses to hold his milk bottle.
Oh ya, I forgot to mention that Shern can stick his tongue out too, even when you don't ask for it!
Shern is kicking imaginery ball already? He must be envisioning himself as the next David Beckham. :)
K2...haha. shit, im gonna have a victoria as a daughter-in-law? hehe
Post a Comment