(photo source: http://www.health-local.com)
- It was a year of travel, with me going all the way to USA and South Africa, and also not forgetting Hong Kong, Singapore, Phuket, Lumut, Pangkor, KL, etc. I found that I super love travelling!
- I wore a bikini for the first time in Phuket.
- Baking took a plunge this year, with only about 20 bakes or so.
- And I guess baking took a plunge because I found a new hobby - Scrapbooking and I've been an addict ever since!
- I made a few new friends this year, something not easy for SAHM.
- I rekindled with old friend.
- Shern started talking (at 20 mths), and I was ecstatic. Now a little less so because he just wouldn't stop!
- Hubby won us a new flat-screened TV and thus we are no longer the only ones using boxed TV!
- Took Shern to many places in Penang that we dedicated a new category in my blog called Cuti-cuti Penang.
- Addicted to Edo Ichi's Soft Shell Crab and Salmon Skin Salad, and am now salivating as I type.
- Loved 2011 because I saw Wen twice this year. Made me realized how much I missed her.
- Attended the most beautiful wedding ever. My sis's wedding in Cape Town.
- Celebrated our 10th Year Dating Anniversary.
- This year is mostly about Yiu-Shern. I had 67 posts written about him.
2011 gave me hope, love and discoveries.
Goodbye 2011. Thank you for everything.
Post a Comment